Wednesday, June 14


So I thought I'd try to liven things up a bight and make my blog more interesting with a picture. I promise there will be many more in the future (being a photographer and all). But here's one with me in front of the camera, our wedding day. Almost three weeks ago now we tied the knot. We've been together 2 1/2 years now and it was just an awesome, awesome day! I can't wait to get all the professional shots back! This one was taken by my Aunt. And I've had a few emails from my Uncle confirming some peoples names for the video. Something else I can't wait to see as one of my parent's friends was doing the video work and well........... he's hilarious and I'm sure he probably caught many people off guard with his questions! I'll post more pics in the next couple of weeks.

I have noticed now that the big day has come and gone I'm not sure what to do with myself. It's weird to try and refocus on other things again now that the wedding isn't such a huge distraction from my regular day to day life. I guess that's why I'm turning my focus on healthy living. I want it to become second nature before we start our family. We both need to shed some weight and knowing how to look after ourselves first will make us better parents in the long run.

No comments: