Biggest changes I've made since last posting:
- We have a pup now and he gets me out for a nightly 20-30 minute walk everyday! Big bonus!
- I eat breafast every morning, granted it's usually the same thing and my pt would like me to ad some variety, it is a huge leap considering that for years I have not been eating breakfast period
- having a personal trainer. very lucky! met Nancy at a tradeshow I was shooting and through some conversation we have worked out an agreement that suits us both, and we both benefit from one and others expertise!
- down so far 12/13lbs, petering on 196.something (again that time of the month). realizing I could have made more gains or rather losses in that last 2 months but I'm not beating myself up about it, still made progress and now it's time to get a little more serious.
- Journally/recording my food and sending it to Nancy (pt) this is big cause I know someone is going to review what I have eaten! oh dear! the embarrasement if I don't stay on track!