Wednesday, May 6

sleep

I had the best sleep last night! Headed up to bed just after 9pm, finished watching 90210 and shortly after that I was out! I didn't even hear or stir when my husband come to bed which is crazy as its usually me coming to bed after him. He fell asleep too without turning the tv off and I woke up at 3am to some infomercial on the tv, turned it off and back to sleep.

It was one of those heavy heavy sleeps where the sleep grogginess of it stays with you for awhile.. I'm going to go to bed early again tonight! I love sleep. lol

I'm still wrapping my head around the cleanse and preparing myself with recipe ideas and what I can't put in my mouth. I'm going to give it a go starting this weekend. The goal is 1 month and I'll be blogging about it the whole way through.... any suggestions on vegan and/or gluten free recipes???

No comments: