Wednesday, May 28

I've booked an appointment with a naturopathic dr. and friend of mine for saturday morning.

I know she can give me some insight into what I'm struggling with etc and relieve some of my concerns about putting off baby making for a little while so I can focus on me.

Scale is still tucked away in the cupboard (thank god). And I have absolutely no plans of taking it out anytime soon.

I'm still looking for a new job.. my sweet husband even suggested going to work in retail again just to get away from my current job/micro-manager B*tch. As I said in my comment on Jess's blog

... the more and more I struggle with my weight and my lack of motivation I understand better then ever that loosing weight and becoming pregnant may never happen the way I want it to staying in this current job.

On the up side said b*tch is not in the office this week and possibly next!!!! I can hear the angels singing and another upside... I have now 15 days vacation to use up after july25th instead of the 10 I've had the last three years. I think I'm going to take an entire week off. I didn't even take 5 days in a row when we got married 2 years ago!!!! I think I've earned it. :-)

Finished Dr. Greene's fertility plan book. Hoping naturopath will recommend a solid multi I can start taking that includes some of his recommendations. About 30+ pages into emotional eating book and can I just say holy crap!!! When I read about her being in the grocery store and taking healthy stuff and adding it to the basket so those around her wouldn't judge her for eating so poorly (cookie dough etc) I wanted to scream YESSSSSSS I have so done this time and time again. I'm totally convinced that the people at the grocery store and the cashier (love self checkouts now) are judging me and thinking "she should SO not be eating that"

Walks with Daytona have been going good. I pick him up from my neighbors place and we head straight out on our walk. I don't even stop to sit down, bathroom break, pop bag, iPod on and off we go. Last night I listened to New Kids on the Block.. yeah that's right, NKOTB!! lol I'm not ashamed to admit it. LOL Weekend in Hanover was awesome, and even did some heavy lifting of some patio stones, LOTS of patio stones and drove the dump truck... next time I'm going to get my dear husband to show me how to use the tractor.

Our 2 year anniversary was Monday and instead of cards or little gifts we bought ourselves a new king sized mattress. We're on a queen right now. It arrives this Saturday and I can't wait!!!


1 comment:

Alli said...

I completely relate to your boss issues. I call it the 'mother hen' syndrome. I had a HORRIFIC boss a year ago, she micromanaged everything I did and would punish me when she thought I was getting to much recognition over her. I totally blew that pop stand fast. I was only there 10 month. I even took a pay cut to get rid of her. Best of luck. I hope you can find something that is a better environment soon-- it makes a WORLD of difference.