Friday, April 30

it popped!

Monday -wandy + b/w
Wednesday - wandy + b/w + HCG trigger
Thursday - wandy + b/w + iui
Friday - wandy

This morning concludes the last of our first IUI attempt. That was absolutely exhausting! I wish that I could have called in sick to work but no sense in bring anymore attention to myself. I've been late to work 15-30 minutes 4 out of 5 days and yesterday even went to crazy boss lady and said "I had some more tests this morning and my doctor's office just called and they want to see... asked me to be there for 4:30" - of course what else can she say to that then of course go.. she asked what was wrong and I just said well hopefully I'll finally know and have some answers. Of course that really isn't lying but just a twist of the details to get me to where I needed to be and that was home to get my DH "sample" for the IUI they had me scheduled for at 4:30

It hurt... I do not like it when they slid the catheter in... holy crap that hurts... feels like someone taking a sharp object and is slicing a perfect line through my uterus. yuck! but thankfully I was feeling better quickly and with some advil and some time on the couch DH and I headed out to do a few errants and then home to make dinner. Bloated for the last couple of days and today I wasn't sure there was any room for wandy up there to be poking around. I have my largest pants on that are work appropriate and am kicking myself for donating my other next size up pants to goodwill not even two month ago (what was I thinking?!)

so now we wait... and wait some more. we have a little weekend getaway planed for next weekend, I will get to do some cross border shopping 1 afternoon and my DH will get a dive or two in which will make him very happy. will be sticking to the yoga to nurture classes and nice slow bend and breath type of classes vs my usual sweat it out and it hurts to do anymore classes. Acupuncture as much as needed (so thankful for my gf and ND for this), also keep up with my daily circle+bloom meditations, and lots of work waiting in the wings that I have yet to complete for some of my clients. Hopefully it will fly by and hopefully it will be the result we want cause I'm not entirely sure where the money is going to come from if we have to keep on doing this.

These are the words I shared with a handful of people yesterday as we headed into our day ahead

today will be a very BIG day for us... asking quietly for all your positive energy and hope that this perfect cycle and egg and lining meet up with a perfect sperm and we'll finally be on our way to becoming perfectly imperfect parents

I am ready now to have the life I always wanted.

That last sentence was an angel card that a friend pulled on my half yesterday morning without even telling me and then shared it with me. It is perfect and so true. We have traveled on this road for so long and now we are ready to do what needs to be done to make it happen.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sending you tons of positive vibes
:)

Anonymous said...

My fingers are crossed that this is it for you!!

margie said...

you are loved. :)