Tuesday, May 25

Belated MANIC MONDAY

Manic Monday Button


Just a few pictures from my day yesterday. As it was a long weekend for us and we spent the whole weekend at my Dad and step mom's place just outside Hanover. It was a full house :-) and so much fun... my sister, soon to be BIL and my nephew (below) where there, my aunt and uncle on my step mom's side, my husband and I and of course my dad and step mom!

8 adults, 1 almost 4 month old most content and happy baby ever AND 5 dogs...
make that 6 by the end of the day ;-)


And it was a big day for my furry brother...


as he become a big brother...
How CUTE is she?!


4 comments:

Eva said...

so cute! pawsitively pfurfect!

Mommy Elephant Sarah said...

Pups are so cute when little aren't they! :)

Mary said...

so cute! he looks like our dog when he was little!! now he's like 100 lbs :D

Anonymous said...

I can't wait to watch her grow bigger and put the run on Daytona... lol Brandy doesn't enjoy really playing anymore but Daytona is still so full of it he'll have so much fun chasing and playing with her. :-)