Thursday, May 20

slack blogger

talk about a blog slacker... I didn't even get a Daytona Tuesday posted!

I'm alive and doing ok... pretty good overall really. Had another session with my therapist today after work. It feels good to talk and I like the questions she asked to plan seeds for the next time we see each other. I booked again for late in my next 2ww which will start some point next week as we wait for it to be iui time again. After this cycle I think we'll be taking a break if it turns out to be a BFN. At that time I'll only have 2 more cycles I can take clomid but will need to take a break if I used it again after this cycle... which would mean only 1 cycle of clomid + iui later this summer (I hope that all makes sense? lol). I don't know why but doing two in a row (if needed) just makes more sense at this point. Of course this is what makes sense in my mind but I don't know what comes after clomid and what the costs are so I guess that could change my thinking.

My sister, BIL and nephew are here! They're at my dad and step mom's right now a two hour drive away but a bunch of us (8 adults, 1 baby, 5 dogs! lol) will be gathering at the cottage over the weekend... a long weekend here in Ontario :-) yeah! My nephew is just over 3 months now and I can't wait to photograph him, hold him and make silly faces! I hear he's pretty animated, content and happy little guy full of giggles and smiles!

What do you have planned this weekend?

No comments: