Tuesday, April 8

I'm pooped!

Our weekend was very productive. Couple of photo shoots on Saturday and then Sunday was spent doing things we wanted to get done but just hadn't gotten to it yet. First up was the garage, more purging done there, sorting, tidy up, sweep etc. And then I also shortened a curtain (I've been meaning to do that for a REALLY long time) for the upstairs bathroom and also bought and hung new curtains in the livingroom. An awesome brown colour, I bought two sets this time so it looks fuller and so much better. We've got a brown theme going with our new furniture from Ikea and the curtains. Next up will be the wall colour. Its not bad now but would like to freshen it up in the near future but there are projects to be done before we buy the paint.

This weekend I'm looking forward to doing my small business 2007 bookkeeping! HA! I don't know how I manage to do this to myself every year. I always end up spending a weekend working on finalizing everything everything and then get it to my accountant. brutal! then the weekend after that my mom and her boyfriend are coming to visit. After that my sister! I'm really looking forward to her visit.

Anyways just wanted to drop a post as I haven't been doing a very good job at blogging lately. :-)

No comments: