so here's where I'm at... still no period but wouldn't necessarily consider myself "late" just yet. I'm pretty regular with a 29-31 day cycle with the odd 34 here and there.
I did test Sunday morning but just used one of my very old tests that I don't entirely trust and it was DPO 13
Everytime my husband and I think about it or I ask him... should I test? We can't make up our minds.... For example last night he asks.. how late where you last time - "42 day cycle" and he says ok... wait till 42 days. There are just so many variables mixed in this month
- crazy long cycle never happens to me of 42 days but still blood test came back BFN
- HSG was done Oct. 8 (maybe that's all I needed was a good clean out to finally get knocked up)
- O day of 15... second month in a row that it's more on par with text book timing
- got really sick last tuesday and just now feeling about 98% better
- no period-ish feelings but maybe that's just because of the HSG?
so what do you think? I'm seriously trying not to think about it and I think part of me likes holding out hope that maybe, just maybe this could finally be it.
to test or not to test? and when???