Monday, June 19

Day 7

Today I had a meeting afterwork with another small business owner turned personal friend. But the meeting was first dinner then some talk about photography and doing a brochure and then another client turned personal friend joined us for dessert. Dinner was very good and I was starving which is terrible because I completely overate. Also if there is ever anyone out there that is hard to say 'no' to it's her. Usually I have a pretty strong back bone but she would literally be offended if I didn't eat while in her home. I know I need to sort this problem out because I honestly value her friendship and hope it will continue for many years to come but I'm going to have to limit my visiting hours if I can't put my foot down and make sure she knows I can't eat more then what is already on my plate. Oh and did I mention she's a chocolatier??? You know just the icing on the cake......... should probably only visit on cheat meal days!!!

Tomorrow is a new day!

Foods Eaten
9:00am
NV PB bar - 5pts

1:00pm
veggie + dip - 2pts
2 oz. cheese + veggie crackers - 4pts

6:00pm

Tortillini - 8pts
Tomato & Cucumber salad w/vinegar bassed dressing - 3pts
Bread - 4pts
Fruit pieces & marble cake style bread - 6pts

Water - 100fl.oz. of 99.4

Total Points:
32pts (allowed 24/day - 43/35 weekly allowance used)

No comments: