Tuesday, March 18

I'm a web/graphic designer and why oh why won't they trust that if its done that way it is for a reason, that I'm not a I just can't get over how pointless and stupid some of the tasks I'm asked to do at my job are. I can go into a meeting and we'll completely layout the changes to this or that and then they want a test site or proof and then still more changes happen to that even though I've already foreseen that and questioned it in the first meeting and it was fine then. rambling now but honestly something could be perfect and certain persons would still find something wrong with it or say "just make it a little bigger so I can see what that looks like"

I'm not a freakin'dumb ass, you hired me to do a job why question what I'm doing ALL the time! So time to move on....

No comments: