Wednesday, August 5

blog award

Thank you Liberal Granola Girl for tagging me with this blog award... I feel so special. :-)

The rules of the “One Lovely Blog Award” are: Accept the award, post it on your blog together with the name of the person who has granted the award, and his or her blog link. Pass the award to 15 other blogs that you’ve newly discovered. Remember to contact the bloggers to let them know they have been chosen for this award. Here is the list of newly discovered blogs that I am tagging for this lovely award!

I don't have 15 to share but here are some of my favorites I hold onto in my blog reader.

1. 999 Reasons to laugh at infertility
2. Infertility Is The New Black
3. IVF Girl - A donor egg IVF pregnancy blog
4. Our Journey for a child
5. Puffer and the baby fishies

No comments: