Thursday, July 6

Day 24

So tired today. I'm just wiped, thank goodness it's a short week this week. I'm looking forward to a couple of days of down time. And luckily my husband is suppose to be off this weekend. Maybe we'll be able to get some stuff done around the house. Anyways back to work another day of blah here at work. I say back to work but I'm just trying to make myself look as busy as possible today. One of those days that my body feels completely restless and I can't handle being in front of the computer, sitting at this desk for hours!

Tonight I'm undecided which TJ workout I'll do but definitely one of the ones I have yet to try.

Foods Eaten
10:00am
apple breakfast bar - 3pts

1:20pm
Herbed Chicken - 6pts


8:00pm
3 chicken thighs w/new potatoes - 8pts

Snacks
frozen lollipop - 2pts
watermelon - 2 pt

Water - 64fl.oz. of 99

Total Points:
21 pts
(allowed 24/day)

Workout: TJ Lower body - this one is shorter then the others and not as sweat driven but effective to say the least. I'm sure I'll be feelin' it tomorrow!

No comments: