Wednesday, July 12

Day 30

As I was working out last night I kept thinking could I teach this someday? I'm so amazing at how well Robbie has done and the progress and changes he's made in his life. I'm starting to realize (with constant reminders) that this isn't going to happen over night, not in 2 months, maybe not even in 6 months and it's going to take the better part of a year if not longer.... my weight will likely always be some what of an issue I'll have to keep a close eye on (being heavy runs in my family). I guess I'm just finally starting to accept that fact, that I can't throw in the towel in another month because I don't look like Mindy or Annarita yet! But I guess I take a lot of comfort knowing that if I do loose this weight slow and steady I'm going to be able to maintain it... and that is going to be the biggest reward of all.

Being a fit and healthy wife, mom, business woman...... those are the things I want for my future. I want to play with my kids, I want to shoot 5 photo shoots in a day and have energy to be with my family and my husband.

Foods Eaten
10:00am
watermelon - 2pts


1:30pm
dinner leftovers - 5pts
veggies + dip - 2pts

7:00pm
ceasar salad + chicken - 10pts

Snacks
pudding - 2pts
ice cream - 8pts

Water - 99 fl.oz. of 99

Total Points:
29 pts
(allowed 24/day)

Workout: rest


No comments: