Tuesday, July 18

Day 36

I left leave work early afternoon today to head home and do some product photography for my employer. The way I see it I'm not dragging all that stuff into the office when I'm not being paid an appropriate wage to tack on "photographer" to my job title. So the bonus is I'll take the stuff home and shoot it there. And take an extra hour for myself. Only fair?! right?? Husband and I went downtown to check out the shops and grab a treat (hence the fudge, yummy goodness).

Foods Eaten
9:30am
melba toast, turkey, cheese - 3pts

1:00pm
Lasagna - 6pts

7:30pm
bbq chicken thighs, rice, cucumber - 8pts

Snacks

cheese + turkey - 3pts
fudge - 6pts


Water - 100 fl.oz. of 99

Total Points:
26 pts
(allowed 24/day)

Workout: TJ - CP3 - such an awesome workout, getting better at this, feeling more coordinated but man was I wiped by the end of it.

No comments: