Friday, January 25

DAY 2

Well I took a peak at the scale and I'm so glad I did. I'm back to where I was before my screwed up weekend and start to this week so I'm feeling good about next Wednesday and what kind of drop I'll see then. I really want to see the scale go below 210 but I'm okay if that doesn't happen by Wed. cause I know it's coming.

Just last May I was down to 192 and that's my first goal. I want to see that number again. I can't believe I actually put on 26 lbs in 8 months, that's just awful... why did I do that to myself?!

1. 5 egg whites + 1 whole egg scrambled with lean turkey slices
1 cups of green tea
2. 20 almonds
3. salad + chicken + o. oil/vinegar dressing
4. plain yogurt + kiwi + 1 tbsp ground flax seed
1 cups of green tea
5. theo's souvlaki chicken 1/2 of it + small greek salad
6.

Water: 107 fl.oz.

Active: clean up the living room for a photo shoot tomorrow! Looking forward to picking up my camera for the first time this month. So many great things have been happening this month I'm really looking forward to how 2008 is going to play out.


Diet Mistakes: 6 Reasons You're Not Losing Weight
By Kathleen M. Zelman, LD, MPH, RD
WebMD Weight Loss Clinic-Feature

1. Racing to the Finish (to finish you're meal that is)
2. Skipping Meals
3. To Many Liquid Calories
4. Oversized Portions
5. Choosing Unhealthy Add-Ons
6. Mindless Eating



No comments: