Thursday, January 31

DAY 8

I love aquafit! what a great workout and you don't even realize it until you're out of the pool about to walk up the stairs to leave. I live it a smaller "city" and we don't have a rec center...... so aquafit is at one of the local hotel pools which can make for interesting entertainment for everyone involved. but most times I can get in the zone and stop worrying about what I must look like leaping out of the water, jogging around in a circle or alternating heel touches with my arms flying in and out of the water. LOL

1. cheerios + s.milk
2. 1/2 c. plain yogurt + kiwi + heaping tsp. ground flaxseed

3. small chicken ceasar salad + 5 mini ww pitas, 3 olives, lemon dill hummus
4.
5.
Edit - boston pizza - tuscan 8" (920 cal "holy #$^&$) + sm. ceasar salad (250 cal)
6. 2 dark chocolate squares (105 cal)

Water: 107 fl.oz.

Active: thinking of trying out my hip hop abs DVD tonight, haven't even popped one of those in the DVD player yet. what I actually ended up doing was errands with my husband, lots of them! lol we didn't make it home till almost 9pm

No comments: