Thursday, January 17

I have my first ever reflexology appointment tonight at my friends wellness studio. I'm looking forward to it. although I don't have any known fertility issues I've read good things about reflexology and pregnancy. I've done the temp thing and charting and I know that my cycle is beyond regular so I know where our window of opportunity is and that is really all I need to know, no need to be stressing myself out beyond belief with watching the temps go up and down after ovulation and obsessing about it. last month my temps couldn't have been more perfect but come 10 dpo down it went and along came AF. so I'm livin' life, putting into action my healthier habits, making change and we're doing the baby dance in that "window" and with that I know we'll get there. I just really hope we won't be waiting too too long though, everything I've read says it takes the average couple 6 to 12 months to conceive and this will be month 5 for us.

1. ww toast w/PB + s.milk + cantaloupe
2. 3/4 c. cheerios + 1/2 c. s.milk
3. veggies and dip
4. my homemade hamburger helper + salad + hot chocolate that my handsome man dropped off to me at work *yummy*
5. yogurt
6. 1 cup of leftover HB Helper + 2 samosas (200) + 4 spring rolls (160) + garlic sticks (these are all gone now, so we won't be buying anymore of those, honestly they looked good on the box but not so great overall)

Water: 107 fl.oz.

Active: Reflexology appointment

No comments: